Unblacklist Request
Name: Baelish Me Now (ATM)
ManBearPig (at the time of the ban)
Blacklist ID: 26317
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78354678
Reason: Tranqing people from a rooftop
Banned By: [FL]Enzyme

I was banned from the entire server for 3 months awhile ago because I got flung onto a rooftop and then decided to tranq people from that rooftop. This was me being stupid pure and simple and I apologise for this, however now I wish to rejoin the server with the purpose of actually RPing properly, and I have a blacklist for 2 and a half days of in-game time which seems rather excessive! I understand that my actions were stupid and completely not in keeping with the rules and overall purpose of the server, and would understand if you choose not to completely remove my blacklist. however I do feel that the 3+ months I spent banned from the server entirely is enough of a punishment that I could at least have this blacklist reduced. If granted this I fully promise that my sole purpose will be to RP properly and you will not hear of any weapon misuse from me again. Again I am truly apologetic for my actions however I would like to become a part of the fearless community again, and this blacklist really effects my ability to RP.
Catching the ManBearPig for you! I'm Super Cereal
Please put the [FL] tag on the banning administrator. This makes it so that this UBR will pop up on my forum so it's easier for me to stay updated with this thread.

-

You will not have your blacklist reduced just because it's been a while since you've played on our servers. You did the time and you'll serve the time. I gave you a ban and a blacklist on purpose, and I see no reason to change my plan.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
[FL] Enzyme. I understand this and I accept the reason why you did it as I was completely out of line. However a blacklist from weapons really effects your ability to RP properly and I was planning on restoring my donator status tonight. I served my time from the server and would really appreciate a reduction of the blacklist as I have played 80 hours on the sever and the blacklist amounts to around 58 hours in game without a weapon which is a long period of time. I can only apologise for what I did it will most defiantly not happen again, I wish to be the given the chance to prove that I can RP properly and become a proper part of the fearless community.
Catching the ManBearPig for you! I'm Super Cereal
You certainly do not need weapons in order to roleplay properly. You might want to learn what roleplay and passive roleplay is. I will not reduce your blacklist just because you want to "roleplay" with guns.

What you did was a blatant rule-breakage. You knew you could and would be punished for your actions but you went ahead and went through with them anyways. I suggest you take this time to actually learn how to passiveRP and play without guns for once, as you've proven how "addicted" you are to weapons.

Denied.

Closing notes: You broke the rules, and you'll do the time that are your consequences. I gave you a ban and blacklist on purpose so you'd have to play on our servers for some time without guns. This is so you could learn about passiveRP. If you want to shoot and kill people then I suggest you play on a darkRP server or a different game.

Blacklist will stand as issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator