Link66
Link66, i have a personal question about you because you are a really frustrating boy in my opinion.

Why do you instant ban people for 24 hours, without asking what is happening first?
You banned me for 24 hours yesterday for absolute no reason, i just come back from my ban and there you go, you ban me for 24 hours again.

Now if i look at your ban history, you are really power hungry.
Stop abusing your powers, it's ruining the game.

The reason you banned me now, is absolute hilarious.
Rebels killed me in a RP, i go afk for 5 minutes..i read the chat and the president calls all rebels to get out of the city.

I run back to get my car, and get instantly shot by rebels again.

I return from dead and run to my car AGAIN, and they ask to leave because of RP breaking ? I tell them to back off because they had no reason to kill me before that, and guess what ? i get banned by you again, seems 48 hours isn't enough for you right ?

So my question is, why are you doing this? You should have a good look to the other admins because they are not like this, you ban people for almost no reason at all and you don't even ASK FIRST.

EDIT; the fun thing aswell, is that people are rcming and rdming for the last couple of hours without an admin..i've asked for admins everytime but none online.
You come online for 1 minute and start banning people already !
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.

Warned
Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

The following points are abuse
Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
Also i suggest you read the rules for Admin abuse threads.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Make an unban request if you feel the ban was unjust and you did not break the rule in question.

It is not abuse.
(08-26-2014, 03:24 PM)Rebecca Black Wrote: - Snip -

This makes me laugh. My ban history is homophobia, nothing else. This isn't power hungry. In fact, if you know me, I am one of the least power hungry folks you will meet. If the wording in your text is wrong however, I can assume you are talking about the amount of people I ban. I am extremely passionate about keeping the servers clean, and I always go on at the mingiest times... as you know, there are a lot of blatant rule breakers out there.

Your reason was NLR... you should know better for a person with as many hours as you. I am not abusing my powers, banning is what I am meant to do, it is my job : TO MODERATE. I'm sorry that you have been unfortunate when it comes to bans, but that is not my problem but yours.

In addition, this is not abuse my friend.
Denied.

No abuse noted