[Unbanrequest]
Your name: Anal Destroyer
Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:28447506 Number of the ban: 52826

Banned by: [FL] Venom
Reason: Xenophobia and CDM
Involved: Cloaker and Marvin

Why we should unban you: I made no Xenophobia, I was not feared of anyone. I was talking with my danish friends Cloaker and Marvin. Then someone came drove me over and a Finish man came and killed me by jumping on me. Then I stood still in spawn and then Cloaker and Marvin came and we talked. Then I spawned my car and renamed the licence plate. Then I told Cloaker to move out off the way because I was going to park my car. Then he ran infront of the car so I accedentaly drove over him. And Cloaker and Marvin said a few things about Finish people, I was not involved in that because off that I almost was dead when they talked about Finnish people. And if you could say exactly what I said that was Xenophobia I will accept why I was banned. When I had accedentaly cdm Cloaker I ran back to him to apologize but then I realized he was dead.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
why are people getting banned so fast on this game ?

Not involved, warned
You and your friend were bugging a German person by saying "Sieg Heil" and a lot of words like that. You then started to talk about Norway, and I could even add homophobia to your ban with what you were saying about them.
It's History, nothing bad was meant to him, I said nothing bad about Norway, I said that I liked "Norrbaggar" ( Norwegians ). And I could not really do something to avoid that CDM, he ran infront off the car!
Don't lie.
Denied.