No warning given prior to ban?
Your name: ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

Your ban ID: 51440

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Promoting KOS on Advert

Involved: Me, Dasaintz, Police

Why we should unban you: It was a joke. My self and Dasaintz were having a go at each other, calling each other mollesters, pedos, etc. I didn't know advertising KOS leads to ban, as it isn't there in the rules . No body actually killed, I literally put it up and we kept talking. I could have at least had a warning?

To be honest, at least a warning could of been giving to Surina, clearly she was not aware and her and I were just mucking around playing around as you do. Maybe she could of been kicked from the server as a warning but to be banned without being told and or aware of what is has just happened is not right. Surina and I always play around together on Fearless and always have a great time, to have her gone now for a little stupid reason and to now lose FL buddy is not cool. I hope you take this unban request into real good consideration as it was very harsh.
I was on this server at the time, Both Surina and DaSaints were just joking around with each other, the weren't annoying anyone, Surina didn't actually kill DaSaints on sight, and they posted a few adverts that gave the server a laugh, after she adverteted the KOS nothing happened, she didn't kill him and she wasn't given a warning about it as it doesn't say anything in the rules about promoting KOS even though it was for a joke and never happened
Just because you're joking, it does NOT mean you can break the server rules.
KOS is not acceptable, even if it's a joke. Calling someone a pedo, and KOS, I'm not dumb to think you were serious. But you still broke the rules.

Joking around does not give you a reason to break the rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I checked the rules, and it does not say I can not say KOS in an advert.
I would have totally understood had you told me once before and given me a warning...

KOS is not allowed whatsoever, is that so hard to understand after 200h?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Okay, I get that. I'm sorry. I've seen several presidents/police saying KOS.
That's all I'm asking. I swear on my puppy I'll never even utter the letters KOS again. I just don't understand why you gave no warning beforehand, that's all. Had you done so, I would have apologized profusely and continued the friendly banter between myself and DaSaintz.
And so that is my main point on this unban request which I hope you have now acknowledged. As it is not inscribed in the rules, I presumed I would not have had as severe a punishment for saying 'kos' in an advert. It is the first time I have ever mentioned that, and for me to get a ban on it with no warning feels a tad unfair. That is all, Thank you for reading.

Staff are not required to give warnings.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
okay well didn't know that either.
so I guess I'm not getting unbanned then.

Denied.

Closing notes:

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator