StackerTool not working after 30 props.
I have 40 props as prop limit . and i usually use stacker to do what i want to ..i can use it until 30 props . after 30 props when i am trying to use it , it says 'you have reached the prop limit ot sth like that' .
Yep thats a bug with the stacker its been arround for a while best thing you can do at the moment is to use the stacker up to 30 props then spawn the props and use the precision tool after that
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Its there since i used it..., most likly it wont get fixed (to difficlut), it has been there so long
Yes and its annoying. Stacker is ussefull tool.
im not sure how its coded most likely in lua but its an easy fix there well be a bit in the code were it says like if 30 props echo youhave reached prop limit, that just needs to be deleted Smile but yes i have ran into this and it sucks
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
**bump**

Bug is still there causing major issues. Was going to post my own thread then found this.

It becomes incredibly hard to build if you have no use of stacker after 30 props meaning a lot of the time builds will be wonky and un-attractive etc.
(07-28-2014, 03:00 PM)madmax Wrote: im not sure how its coded most likely in lua but its an easy fix there well be a bit in the code were it says like if 30 props echo youhave reached prop limit, that just needs to be deleted Smile but yes i have ran into this and it sucks

It doesn't just need to be deleted.
It needs to be coded so that 30 props is the max, and 40 IF donator or 200+ hours.
Biggest annoyance ever, needs to be fixed.
While this bug is annoying and can slow you down at first, using a workaround method gets the job done most of the time.
  1. Copy an unwelded prop with the Advanced Duplicator Tool
  2. Tick the checkboxes in the Adv Dupe Tool options: 'Paste at original location' and 'Paste frozen'
  3. Paste the prop
  4. Use the Precision Tool to move the prop 100% (or any other distance) in your chosen direction
When using the Stacker Tool, I noticed that it's not great for putting two props as close to each other as possible, as you need to manually adjust the distance every time, it's almost never perfect. However, I had no such problem with the Precision Tool.
This should hopefully be fixed on the next server crash/reboot.

I spent alot of time testing it out in the BETA server, and seems its working fine now.
Many thanks to Mavis Dracula and BlackDog.

Moved!