Who is Actor?
Why are there so many nasty pasties on this thread? Most of these people who are judging you probably haven't even met you properly. It appears it's 'cool' to follow the opinions of other friends / FL Members when in fact they could be completely wrong and therefore give a bad reputation to the victim in the situation. Nevertheless, I suppose a late hello is in order. *Clears throat* HEYA ACTOR!
Oh and remember the infamous quote "H8ERS R MAH MOTIVAT0RZ < 3 ". Lol.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • actor
Finding a Different Solution!

A problem was started by an Officer and 2 Criminals (IG)

The problem turned OOC really quick.

- The problem was solved by a quick talk to one of the Criminals going crazy on the other player, who just RP'd as an Officer, which he claimed that he broke NLR.
They harashed him entire time in Nexus.
So i kinda helped him out of the situation, cause they were more than one to harash him.
(I solved the problem just by putting trust in that this Officer didn't break any rules while i was on the Server, and he surely didnt in what i know of)

IMAGE 1:

[Image: 14n06ki.png]

IMAGE 2:

[Image: 2v995ld.png]

IMAGE 3:

[Image: epr4me.png]

I think this is how we all should act..

Instead of making it worse, collecting more people to pick one down, we should help the discussion and stop it, before the outrage.

This could be many of the few reasons for mingering. (Players just get enough..)

Thanks for reading, If you got anything negative to say, do not comment on it please.

Sincerly Actor
User permanently banned, closing.
Kind Regards,
Floodify