John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension
(04-17-2014, 08:29 PM)Jared Wrote: Ah yes, the infamous ban report reply-ee trying to make his side of the story sound any type of bit legitamate.
You and you're 2 friends that were playing the corleones at the time(No RP involved, by the way.) were consistently trying to getting into our house with no cause at all. You had no reason to raid, no reason to even be on the property to be honest. The John Lance guy sat outside saying 'i fuk ur mum' and loads of crap like that, also while we hostaged you, you and you're friends kept on saying it.
I don't understand how you think you are in the right here, PREDITOR and Sgtbender were pointing fully automatic weapons at you while you were being commanded to stop talking and to get in the corner, which you defyed both of them so I used a tranquilizer to properly RP the situation without killing you since I assumed you didn't have kevlar equipped since you just came back(Breaking NLR, by the way)
I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf
Quote:I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf

We wouldn't have killed you in the first place had you not random raided Reefaz's house, broke NLR ran back into the house, and then broke NLR once again and lock picked the back door without reason. And, had you been killed not-tranqed would you still have classified it as backseat administration. Your group members refused to listen and were stepping on each other like idiots. And while we were trying to deal with Frank Hvam you decide to question us on why we killed you. Of course we're not going to respond when one of them is stepping on another.
(04-18-2014, 03:56 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote:
Quote:I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf

We wouldn't have killed you in the first place had you not random raided Reefaz's house, broke NLR ran back into the house, and then broke NLR once again and lock picked the back door without reason. And, had you been killed not-tranqed would you still have classified it as backseat administration. Your group members refused to listen and were stepping on each other like idiots. And while we were trying to deal with Frank Hvam you decide to question us on why we killed you. Of course we're not going to respond when one of them is stepping on another.

i didnt lockpick any doors and you guys broke NLR too by making your friend say who raided him and i didnt raid i just ran in with them, AND i didnt step on any bodies you just kept tranqing and hostaging after i ask why u killing me
Quote:i didnt lockpick any doors and you guys broke NLR too by making your friend say who raided him and i didnt raid i just ran in with them, AND i didnt step on any bodies you just kept tranqing and hostaging after i ask why u killing me

You participated in the lockpick. All 3 of you were standing next to Frank Hvam while he lock picked. It wasn't NLR, because when I arrived the house was already on fire and you were in the basement hiding while we searched. I never said you stepped on any bodies. I said Frank Hvam and John Lance were. And once again Frank Hvam and John Lance we're mic spamming "fuck your mom's pussy" while you were trying to ask your question. We tranqed all of you so you would shut up and stop stepping on each other.
(04-18-2014, 03:49 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 08:29 PM)Jared Wrote: Ah yes, the infamous ban report reply-ee trying to make his side of the story sound any type of bit legitamate.
You and you're 2 friends that were playing the corleones at the time(No RP involved, by the way.) were consistently trying to getting into our house with no cause at all. You had no reason to raid, no reason to even be on the property to be honest. The John Lance guy sat outside saying 'i fuk ur mum' and loads of crap like that, also while we hostaged you, you and you're friends kept on saying it.
I don't understand how you think you are in the right here, PREDITOR and Sgtbender were pointing fully automatic weapons at you while you were being commanded to stop talking and to get in the corner, which you defyed both of them so I used a tranquilizer to properly RP the situation without killing you since I assumed you didn't have kevlar equipped since you just came back(Breaking NLR, by the way)
I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf

You NEVER said don't kill you again, you kept saying 'sh*t pussy' & all of the crap, and killing while tranqed is only against the rules while a raid is in progress, which there was not.

I join the server wanting to do some RP after taking a long break from fearless and this happens, you are the cancer that ruins the community.
(04-18-2014, 09:18 PM)Jared Wrote:

You NEVER said don't kill you again, you kept saying 'sh*t pussy' & all of the crap, and killing while tranqed is only against the rules while a raid is in progress, which there was not.

I join the server wanting to do some RP after taking a long break from fearless and this happens, you are the cancer that ruins the community.
Dont say i am cancer and the video is proof i never said anything like sh*t pu**y
(04-18-2014, 11:49 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:

Dont say i am cancer and the video is proof i never said anything like sh*t pu**y

Oh, you said plenty that wasn't included in the video, you may have been the best out of you're little group of friends but trust me, you were all cancer.

So you have no rebuddle to my response about the tranq.? Just going to post a meaningless reply trying to defend you're-self to appear more valid? Don't know why you can't read ~40 rules and follow them, its not too hard, there's even google translate since the rules are in English and you're group of friends seemed to be from a non-english speaking country.

The server is there for RP(its even in the name, bud), be it passive or agressive, and you did neither of these. Breaking into a house, breaking the server rules(NLR wise), and failRP'ing a hostage situation does make you the cancer of the community. I understand when the 10 year old kids go around rdming because they're just to immature to understand the idea of having fun in a videogame that doesn't involve violence, but it seems you are stooping to the level of those 10 year olds are you not?
(04-19-2014, 04:11 AM)Jared Wrote:

Oh, you said plenty that wasn't included in the video, you may have been the best out of you're little group of friends but trust me, you were all cancer.

So you have no rebuddle to my response about the tranq.? Just going to post a meaningless reply trying to defend you're-self to appear more valid? Don't know why you can't read ~40 rules and follow them, its not too hard, there's even google translate since the rules are in English and you're group of friends seemed to be from a non-english speaking country.

The server is there for RP(its even in the name, bud), be it passive or agressive, and you did neither of these. Breaking into a house, breaking the server rules(NLR wise), and failRP'ing a hostage situation does make you the cancer of the community. I understand when the 10 year old kids go around rdming because they're just to immature to understand the idea of having fun in a videogame that doesn't involve violence, but it seems you are stooping to the level of those 10 year olds are you not?

ok listen little shithead my grandma died from cancer and i keep thinking of her when u say that so shut the fuck up. You guys broke NLR too by taking revenge so dont appear and act like an angel, and i can english really good? actually no problem at all, but talking english is little harder, and yes you did tranq us all and then killed us and i dont wanna answer this anymore because for me YOU are the one being aggressive with all the cancer
(04-20-2014, 06:40 PM)hubba bubba Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 04:11 AM)Jared Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 03:49 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: I only said dont kill us again..... and u also broke rules by killing us while tranqed thats also backseat adminstrating so dont get too cocky wtf

ok listen little shithead my grandma died from cancer and i keep thinking of her when u say that so shut the *** up. You guys broke NLR too by taking revenge so dont appear and act like an angel, and i can english really good? actually no problem at all, but talking english is little harder, and yes you did tranq us all and then killed us and i dont wanna answer this anymore because for me YOU are the one being aggressive with all the cancer

I didn't NLR. When you random raided they waited for their NLR. And like I said we killed Frank Hvam cause he STEPPED on John Lance and KILLED him. You died because of the actions of your Corleone buddies. You had already raided once why would we keep you alive when we've had past problems with Corleones.

And had we kept you alive you wouldn't have listened anyway because as shown in the garage you spammed your mic asking a question when Frank Hvam was mic spamming "Shit pussy", slept on the ground when told not to, and refused to listen to any of our commands at gun point.

You wouldn't be quiet like your buddies, we were busy with Frank Hvam while you asked your question, you were all friends with each other so what was the point of keeping you alive if your buddies would just break back in seconds after dying.
BR reviewed.

Since an administrator already dealt with the breakage of fail- and fear RP, this will apply on the NLR breach.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]