[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
New Logo Being made! http://prntscr.com/3e9n5x
[OOC]

Steam Name: Nate Stryker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56131041
Hours played on server: 13 hours
Are you VAC Banned: Yes, sadly.
Donator: Just donated today!
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): I was born in a rough end of New York, NY. I never really got made fun of, or beaten up, I was just that quiet kid who made a good amount of friends, and watched the world go by. As I got older, I decided to become much louder, so I took up MMA at my high school. I was pretty good at it. At least, that's what they tell me. After that I joined the military, and served during desert storm. Eventually leaving, I decided to join a PMC, but that didn't work so well. I'm definitely that military kind of guy.
Are you planning on donating:

[IC]

First & Last Name: Nate Stryker
Date of Birth: June 14 1980
Eye Colour: Hazel/Blue
Blood Type: AB+
Weight (Approx): 160
Height: (Approx): 6,3
Experience with Firearms: Well-rounded
Criminal Record: None
Previous Occupation(s): Military, Local low-enforcement.

Reason(s) for applying: I saw an ad on the server.
Reason(s) for wanting to join: I want to try something new.
How could you benefit us as an agency: I'm a friendly person, pretty well with guns, can follow orders, and roleplay very well.
Military Experience: Average military experience.

Disclaimer: Whilst you are a member at Deadfalls, you are to keep all classified information completley classified. Any
information leakage will result in your immediate dismissal, weapons are to remain on-sight at all times, never go out
in public with any sort of firearm unless permitted to do so by the government or by an officer. The chance of death
and/or injury are very high whilst participating in agency activities and operations. By signing this application form,
you agree to remain a hard working and loyal employee.

Sign here: Nate Stryker
(05-02-2014, 02:24 AM)MasterShox Wrote: [OOC]

Steam Name: Nate Stryker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56131041
Hours played on server: 13 hours
Are you VAC Banned: Yes, sadly.
Donator: Just donated today!
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): I was born in a rough end of New York, NY. I never really got made fun of, or beaten up, I was just that quiet kid who made a good amount of friends, and watched the world go by. As I got older, I decided to become much louder, so I took up MMA at my high school. I was pretty good at it. At least, that's what they tell me. After that I joined the military, and served during desert storm. Eventually leaving, I decided to join a PMC, but that didn't work so well. I'm definitely that military kind of guy.
Are you planning on donating:

[IC]

First & Last Name: Nate Stryker
Date of Birth: June 14 1980
Eye Colour: Hazel/Blue
Blood Type: AB+
Weight (Approx): 160
Height: (Approx): 6,3
Experience with Firearms: Well-rounded
Criminal Record: None
Previous Occupation(s): Military, Local low-enforcement.

Reason(s) for applying: I saw an ad on the server.
Reason(s) for wanting to join: I want to try something new.
How could you benefit us as an agency: I'm a friendly person, pretty well with guns, can follow orders, and roleplay very well.
Military Experience: Average military experience.

Disclaimer: Whilst you are a member at Deadfalls, you are to keep all classified information completley classified. Any
information leakage will result in your immediate dismissal, weapons are to remain on-sight at all times, never go out
in public with any sort of firearm unless permitted to do so by the government or by an officer. The chance of death
and/or injury are very high whilst participating in agency activities and operations. By signing this application form,

Sign here: Nate Stryker

Accepted! Please add me on steam.

Steam Name: Deadhacks
New Logo!
[OOC]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [SWE] Moxew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59605888
Hours played on server: over 350
Are you VAC Banned: No
FearLessRP Bans: Yes 2 times.
Donator: Yes
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): A man that moved to Evocity and almost got murded on his first day there. Got an scar over the left hand. Had a family but all died in a car crash 2004
Are you planning on donating: To the clan mayby. To the server I have already done that.

[IC]

First Name: Max
Last Name: Buttowski
Date of Birth: 1 january 1975
Eye Colour: Green
Blood Type: B+
Weight (Approx): 204 lbs
Height: (Approx): 6 Feet
Experience with Firearms: I used to hunt bears once. So yes kinda.
Criminal Record: Got arrested for Illegal hunting. I got a jail time on 2 years. and a fine on 1500$
Previous Occupation(s): I lived in Stockholm (Sweden) and then I moved to evo city 2003

Reason(s) for applying (More than 1 paragraph): It seems to be a good clan and I can help you out.
Reason(s) for wanting to join (More than 1 paragraph): Because I can help a lot and I want to do something els than hunting bears and fishing all the time.
How could you benefit us as an agency (More than 1 paragraph): I got a good aim with most sniper rifles and shotguns.
Military Experience: I got military training as a Sniper scout.

Sign here: Max 'Moxew' Buttowski
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan Closed

As of 08/02/14, this is closed due to significant inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify