MEGA Corporation
Update!
Finally ive rolled out the edited thread, I know theres still a load of errors in it, but thats only becuase BB code is about as stable a psychopathic bull so it messes up random stuff during each edit, ill fix that later when I have the feeling back in my hands Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Brynn, Rylund
Application revoked.
**A man with glasses and a suit walks in and drops a letter on the front desk. He then looks at the receptionist and pushes the letter towards him. He then walks out.**

**The letter reads the following**

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

How many hours do you have?  583 (from point of last edit)

How many RP points do you have?: 10

How many bans do you have?: 4 (all within around 100-200hrs)

How many blacklists do you have?: 1 (Toolbug Glitch)

Real Age: 14

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Toby

Middle Name: MJ

Surname: Thomas

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 4/11/1991

General Information 

Previous occupations: White Forest Technologies

Rank/positions in said employments: Secretary, however, internally applied for a Defensive Rank.

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):
[FL:RP] Brynn - Robert 'Brian' Chap
[FL:RP] evilmat360 - Richard 'Dick' Twister
[FL:RP] Falcao - Joey Essex

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: My Previous work in White Forest Technologies was put down due to its Closure. Seeing MEGA reopen was amazing, I can see great potential in it within EvoCity, and I would like to be a part of the company rising to the top in Evo.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have great team building skills, top of the notch awareness skill. I can overcome a negative incident. I have worked in facility's of defence before and have flew threw my time working there with no faults. I can bring great Gun Use as I worked with them a lot. If brought into the team, I would bring confidence and defensive strategies needed in the Division.

What division are you applying for?: Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do. I worked as a Full Time Head Of Security Manager when I lived in Birmingham for a straight 7 years. After that time I decided to move to this lovely city of Evo, to where I found WF, which sadly closed down and now I am trying to find a job of a similar kind.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Barkles
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: kippsee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 950

How many RP points do you have?: 12

How many bans do you have?: 7

How many blacklists do you have?: 4

Real Age: 14

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Tom

Surname: Lacetta

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 22/05/1973

General Information
His name is Tom Lacetta, he was born in Britain and was not old enough to remember his real parents as they sadly died in a house fire. He was then adopted by a rich couple called Blossom and Charlie, they sent him to the best college in Britian. Tom Lacetta sat his A-Level and passed it easily as he was revising for it for years. His outstanding effort caught the attention of one young entrepreneur, and wanted to speak to him about his future.

As he took the meeting, he was offered a once in a lifetime job in Evocity as a Business advisor. An extremely well paid job and it was all covered in his A-levels. So all he had to do now was to make his decision, and it was agreed upon. So he moved from village in Britain to Evocity, however he left as the business went bust.

Afterwards he found himself working for the clan called 'MEGA', he really enjoyed it however then it closed down as the managing director was under a lot of pressure from a lot of things.

This leads us to now. MEGA re-opens and Tom now waits for a reply to see if his application is good enough.

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No:   -Yes-

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):
BlackForest - Brynn 

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?:
I was a previous Engineer in MEGA until is closed for a while. I would like to come back to my old clan and start over, help build all sorts of structures and try to reach for the top. I am following in my dad's footsteps as he was a successful builder earning a lot of money, it would be nice for my family to see me become successful!

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:
As I am trusted, not self-centred and practical.

What division are you applying for?:
P&D

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I am applying for the previous position in MEGA. I have vast experience in the division.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Barkles