Fearless Forums
The new weapons - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: The new weapons (/showthread.php?tid=64917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The new weapons - MacTavish - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 10:56 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Suarez plis. Me got 310k Cheese

Interesting because your signature says 130k....

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:63643406&b=12]

Quick edit: You posted that 2 hours ago. To spend 190k in 2h is really damn fast.

RE: The new weapons - DVN - 09-29-2015

Gun Dealers will be having fun, I missed the opportunity as I'm at work! Can't wait to try the new (old) weapons soon.

RE: The new weapons - SourLemon - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 12:58 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Quick edit: You posted that 2 hours ago. To spend 190k in 2h is really damn fast.

M8 u kno how much $ I spent yesterday.

RE: The new weapons - Coded Brain - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 01:25 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 12:58 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Quick edit: You posted that 2 hours ago. To spend 190k in 2h is really damn fast.

M8 u kno how much $ I spent yesterday.

I spent about 1 million in 15 minutes kekek

RE: The new weapons - Baskingner - 09-29-2015

So being a cop is an absolute joke now, let me show how rediculous it looks when i zoom in with my pistol:
(not zoomed in)
[Image: RCTQC56.jpg]
(zoomed in)
[Image: WvL4Szp.jpg]
So not only do i lose my crosshair, it even zooms out! Cops are horribly underpowered right now and i have 0 reasons to RP as a cop currently.

(09-29-2015, 02:40 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -snip-

It's almost guaranteed there will be bugs as the old pack has been re-released. You should be posting a bug report, and then maybe create a suggestion for better weapons/increased damage for weapons the Police use that aren't exactly up to scratch.

Why couldnt at least this kind of bugs be ironed out before rushing this "update"? I shouldnt have to post a bugreport with these kind of bugs since its painfully obvious. I dont need them to increase damage/better accuracy but this zoom in mechanic is absolutely horrible.

(09-29-2015, 02:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Why couldnt at least this kind of bugs be ironed out before rushing this "update"?  I shouldnt have to post a bugreport with these kind of bugs since its painfully obvious. I dont need them to increase damage/better accuracy but this zoom in mechanic is absolutely horrible.

I didn't expect them to sit through every single weapon and test it, this is the whole reason we have the bug report section. If it's that hard, I'll post it for you using those images if that's okay. Won't be long until they get on top of all the bugs.

EDIT
Bug report posted using those images. I'm sure it won't be long until that's fixed.

Every single weapon? There arent that many, less then 20 would have needed testing. It would have costed a day maximum. Its not hard to post bug reports, i can do that myself but my point is that i shouldnt have to in cases like this. Its annoying to play on the servers now because the goverment is horribly underpowered. Everyone is being hostaged and all the cops can do is use their pistol with 5% accuracy, this shows to me how important testing is before rushing an update.

Thanks for posting a bugreport though.

(09-29-2015, 02:58 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Every single weapon? There arent that many, less then 20 would have needed testing. It would have costed a day maximum. Its not hard to post bug reports, i can do that myself but my point is that i shouldnt have to in cases like this. Its annoying to play on the servers now because the goverment is horribly underpowered. Everyone is being hostaged and all the cops can do is use their pistol with 5% accuracy, this shows to me how important testing is before rushing an update.

Thanks for posting a bugreport though.

I understand the frustration, I'd be annoyed too as I love roleplaying as Police. Like I said I have high hopes this bug will be sorted very soon, until then you'll have to purchase other weapons while RP'ing as an officer.