Fearless Forums
Report Haidarzmezm - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Report Haidarzmezm (/showthread.php?tid=60789)

Pages: 1 2

Report Haidarzmezm - Tzimanious - 05-26-2015

Name of player: [FL:RP]Haidarzmezm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40503114

Time in GMT: 14:00 gmt+3

Server: v33x

Summary: Shootout with police. DOCTOR comes and shouts FearRP FeaRP FeaRP while distracting me. This is FailRP for a Doctor and for everyone in general.

Evidence:

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - Repous - 05-26-2015

I can approve that because i was there and as shown i died.

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - Enzyme - 05-26-2015

The rulebreakage that I'm seeing is you breaking fearRP. You were instructed to get on the ground yet you continue to run and pull a weapon out.

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - Soviethooves - 05-27-2015

I was involved as I was the SWAT seen to say "On the ground now!" in the beggining because that vehicle was reported to have armed suspects inside that we were to intercept and detain. I can confirm they broke fearrp from my side of the story.

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - Tzimanious - 05-27-2015

(05-26-2015, 07:46 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The rulebreakage that I'm seeing is you breaking fearRP. You were instructed to get on the ground yet you continue to run and pull a weapon out.

Seriously? Just at the first second of the video you can see the cop firing his gun... FearRP goes off.... 

Not only this "shot" but like 5 seconds before the footage of the vid he "emptied" a magazine on our car.

(05-27-2015, 06:17 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: -snip- we were to intercept and detain. -snip-

Can you explain this? This doesn't seem like an attempt to detain someone.

At 0:10 you start firing WITHOUT TALKING. Then you open your mic but you don't really care and continue to shoot. 

Enzyme as seen in this one and my original vid. FearRP is off and Soviethooves is lying. 

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - haidarzmezm - 05-27-2015

But you did brake Fear rp. and i wasn't running around i was watching it while saying it. when you got in the car i came up to you and said Why you fearRPING (i dont think thats a word but you get it)

(05-27-2015, 10:17 AM)haidarzmezm Wrote: But you did brake Fear rp. and i wasn't running around i was watching it while saying it. when you got in the car i came up to you and said Why you fearRPING (i dont think thats a word but you get it)

No, I did not break FearRP. As seen on the video (and as I told you FearRP goes OFF when shots are fired) 

As for you. You were shouting FearRP and stuff like that when you should have been scared and should have ran away. 

RE: Report Haidarzmezm - haidarzmezm - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 10:54 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 10:17 AM)haidarzmezm Wrote: But you did brake Fear rp. and i wasn't running around i was watching it while saying it. when you got in the car i came up to you and said Why you fearRPING (i dont think thats a word but you get it)

No, I did not break FearRP. As seen on the video (and as I told you FearRP goes OFF when shots are fired) 

As for you. You were shouting FearRP and stuff like that when you should have been scared and should have ran away. 

No but he has a gun pointing at you when you got out of the car. if you got out of a car with a gun it wouldent be Fear RP. End of

(05-27-2015, 11:03 AM)haidarzmezm Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 10:54 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:

No but he has a gun pointing at you when you got out of the car. if you got out of a car with a gun it wouldent be Fear RP. End of

No. As I said he shot me and then I got out of the car. No matter what he says, he has shot me and I'm trying to "save my life".