Fearless Forums
Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] (/showthread.php?tid=26998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - dig - 05-21-2013

DT Resignation Forum
*You recieve a note on your desk*

Dear whoever it may concern, after a few different things came up in my life i have officially decided to take a break from my work here at DT,
I hope that in the future i will re-apply and help Designing Tomorrow create a better evocity, i have found interest in other lines of work and hope that you all enjoy yourselves here at DT, again i'd like to apologize if this uncallled for, and thank you all.

Signed -Ronald D. Brook

OOC:

The reason was that my friend had created a clan that i took interest in and wanted to be active in, there was also a few other clans i took interest in, and being in three clans at once i feel i would be stretched out, hopefully in the future i can rejoin and build with you guys again Cheese

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Victorinox - 05-22-2013

Steam Name: Victorinox
Steam ID:
Time Zone: GMT +1
Roleplaying Points: 3
Hours On The Server: 111
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 9,5
Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Arthur Neville
Education: I studied architecture at home during a long period. I have never been to college.
Past Job experience: Officially I was a barber, but I helped people with designing their homes as a hobby.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: Architectural Associate, on the third page it says this job it was already occupied. I hope there is still a place for me.
Name any extra talents you might have: They say I have a creative mind. OOC: I have several best-builder awards on other servers. I can certainly be quite helpful in any future projects.

Note: I will probably upload pictures of my previous work when the server is up and working again.

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - ArcHammer - 05-27-2013

Hi, I was wondering how I can get a contract for Designing Tomorrow to build a restaurant for me? How do I get in touch?
Thanks

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Old Man Jokhah - 07-29-2013

Activity notice, your thread is getting stale, doodle on it or something.

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - beflok - 11-18-2013

**This memo arrives on your desk**

New update for Designing Tomorrow

As Evocitys economy has plumeted and the unemployment rate at an all time low I have decided to continue my goal with Designing Tomorrow. The time for change is now and it begins with your and mine's commitment to the city.

My company will restructure in the next couple weeks based on its clients and personnell.

Best Regards,

Benjamin "beflok" Befryn

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Hyde - 11-24-2013

On behalf of C.R.O.W, i'd like arrange a meeting regarding a facility contract. The contract itself is classified to the public and may only be shared between authorized C.R.O.W and Designing tomorrow personell.

We'll get you the additional information where payment and instructions will be handed out.

Thank you in advance.

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - beflok - 12-03-2013

Designing Tomorrow news flash:

I am looking for candidates to fill in my empty roles in Designing Tomorrow. Apply today!

The construction of a new HQ is underway....

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Old Man Jokhah - 12-05-2013

::A piece of cardboard stuck to the wall by bubble gum::

We the homeless masses of Hobonation demand the sum of $50 and one boot for your illegal constructions in our poverty zones. You can leave this money with your local hobo king. I will be by to collect soon.

Scribbled,

Hobo King Jokhah

::Below is an attached ad for various charity foundations::

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - beflok - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 12:23 AM)Jokhah Wrote: ::A piece of cardboard stuck to the wall by bubble gum::

We the homeless masses of Hobonation demand the sum of $50 and one boot for your illegal constructions in our poverty zones. You can leave this money with your local hobo king. I will be by to collect soon.

Scribbled,

Hobo King Jokhah

::Below is an attached ad for various charity foundations::

I actually gave $500 to a 'hobo king' last night. As for my future goals I intend to finish my non profit soup kitchen for the poor and homeless.

RE: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - beflok - 12-07-2013

Important announcement!

I have hired a talented team of architects for Designing Tomorrow. They will be working side by side on contracts I will be providing for them. So if you need something built... Come see me!

Welcome DrTosspot(VallyTeacake on FL website) and Dave(ilmon3y on FL website)!! You two will bring much realistic artistic direction to my company something I have needed to improve on.

I am looking forward to seeing these individuals bring your dreams to reality!

Here is some of their past work history that I have gathered up.